Thursday, February 3, 2011

Headed to Porterville for Eduardo & Ashley's Engagement Session

Composure Photography & Videography: Headed to Porterville for Eduardo & Ashley's Engage...

After arriving in Porterville and meeting Eduardo & Ashley we made our way to some local businesses who had some fabulous brick work for us to check out. The images from this limited engagement session of 30 minutes were fun and I feel captured the love these two people have for each other. They have purple wedding colors with Peacocks as the general theme, so they color coordinated their outfits as such.
 Driving to Porterville down Hwy 99 - Beautiful sun - Great to see it after a rather dreary January.


I loved the bricks and urban setting.
They really didn't have any trouble "looking the part"

The SHOES Rocked!




The park had the remaining places we needed for the
session.

I know, the sun. I can't help it. I love the sun and I want it in every picture. I would have photographed those shoes in the sun all day if I could have... 
Local Porterville business that allowed us
to use their wall...The owner came out and asked
"Do you want me to clean that up?" I said "No way,
that's my favorite part"

Little pond out at the park was a nice backdrop.

Porterville has a lovely view of the mountains,
but the couple looked so nice I couldn't bring myself
to open up my aperture. But, they were beautiful!

Very few people look good while purposely not smiling,
they two 

It was getting very chilly and Ed was so nice and always
trying to put Ashley's jacket on her. Great couple. Good time!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!