Sunday, January 30, 2011

Newborn Images that are unique and timeless

As our wedding clients have continued to progress through their lives and families it's only natural that we begin to see their families grow. I pride myself on having a rather specific set of images I prefer to do and do well. I begin with Engagement portraits on to the wedding, continuing to Maternity and finally the newborn baby images.

With Newborn Images, the key is getting the sitting between 1 day to 14 days after their birth.

At 1-14 days, babies have the ability to still get into the fetal position they spent 9 months in.

These tiny moments in time will be ever lasting

Being able to have models that listen is so great!!


All Happy Babies are welcome.

Having your favorite blanket will mean more than any background I may have.

Precious

I advise my new mom's to plan on 2-3 hours with me.

Having personal items in the image is very important.


Our on-location portraits allow for the parents' flair to come out.


I find tremendous satisfaction in all of my special sessions. However, Newborn sessions leave me feeling so satisfied and happy. I suppose it's the prospect of this new life and all the possibilities it holds. The calm that can be found in a new babies sleeping moments is like nothing I've ever experienced. With all of my own children I felt that same sense of awe when they would sleep. I am so very privileged to be allowed into my clients' home and allowed to photograph their most prized possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!